Children´s talent need to be recognized and supported.

0

This project looks to provide a piano to a talented child so he can develop his musical capacities, which is impossible without a piano, This is an invitation to form part of his life, so that among us all we can provide him a piano and a piano pedal extender. 80% of the income will be spent on the piano, while the other 20% will be for the piano pedal extender, which is absolutely necessary for reaching the piano pedals.

Support and back this project on Kickstarter

 project video thumbnail

 

Vincent
Vincent

 

Vincent blowing
Vincent blowing

 

Vincent and the pianist Mario Cervantes

 project video thumbnail

 

Vincent´s hands
Vincent´s hands

Vincent´s composition

 Testing a piano

 Listening to Procol Harum, when he was one year and 9 months old.

 

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY