We are the company which has created this original application. Only high-class scientists work for us.Thanks to our software, today we are able to control the cloud of drones via the Internet. The individual drones connect to the server which enables to receive data from them as well as send commands to them by using the Internet. The system shows a list of linked drones together with their location on the map and flight parameters read live. The interface allows us to pick a particular drone and control it by way of simple commands. We can not only choose a particular flight area, but also “book” a route in real time for the drone by sharing information about our plans with other users. It means a safe flight with a minimum collision risk.
We have all of these, but for us it is not enough. We want to go and develop further. We are working on the expansion of our system capabilities: drones without the operator control which will detect and avoid potential danger on their own. The precision landing feature will finish the drone flight in a scheduled target. Our next objective is a real-time wireless charging drone. The functional interface will allow the drone to be controlled by a smartphone or tablet. Another advanced solution is a point-to-multipoint communication. We are aiming to create an extensive landing stations network. Apart form all the ideas mentioned, with this application the possibilities of using drones are endless. Only your imagination can limit the use of our application
The goal of our project is to collect funds for the development and further stages of research. If we manage to collect the necessary amount of money, we will be able to offer you access to the application very soon. Once you have logged into the server you have possibility to download our proprietary software with instructions. This will allow you to use our solutions.
Thank you for your time. We encourage you to visit our website www.dron-x.org, where you can find more information about our application and projects.
- 54£ – the access to the application including the stages 1st and 2nd- after 6 months
- 109£ – the access to the application including the stages 1st and 2nd – after 4 months
- 279£ – the access to the application including the stages 1st and 2nd – after 6 weeks
Technical requirements for the application:
- Drone flight controller based on PX4 stack (for instance : pixhawk/pixracer)
- Ground or deck microcontroller with constant connection with Internet. In case of ground controller, communication with flight controller is done by telemetry. However in case of deck microcontroller is used one of the Serial Lines.
- Operating systems: Linux or MAC OS X.