The allure of a beautiful tarot deck is utilized for more than readings, but it is also a powerful tool for meditation and reflection. Matt Hughes has found himself lost in deep meditation as he created this deck – it opened him up to a greater connection with creativity. The colors he chose seemed to speak to him as he reflected on the meaning of the cards as he brought them to life.
It is because of this experience he reached out to the backers from the successful Kickstarter campaign, Ethereal Visions: An Illuminated Tarot Deck, and asked if there would be interest for a coloring book of the Major Arcana. There was an overwhelming, positive response for the publication! The coloring book is perfect for taking the experience of this amazing tarot to a whole new level!
Coloring the gorgeous Art Nouveau-inspired images allows you to expand into a deeper connection with the symbolism hidden inside each card. The colors you choose for each image reflects your personality and opens a deep meditation which unveils messages the cards hold for you.
The COLORING BOOK is based on the Major Arcana from ETHEREAL VISIONS: AN ILLUMINATED TAROT DECK by Art Nouveau artist, Matt Hughes. Full Deck with two exclusive cards also available only through this Kickstarter!
- Book will measure 9″ x 12″
- Full-color perfect bound soft cover that opens flat with detachable pages so drawings can be cleanly removed.
- 22 black and white renditions of the Major Arcana from Matt’s highly successful ETHEREAL VISIONS TAROT DECK printed on heavy 100# point stock pages.
- Each page is printed on only one side to avoid possible bleed through into another image
- High-quality, heavy-weight paper suitable for working with a variety of mediums
- Pages are suitable for framingDon’t miss out on your chance to own this beautiful coloring book!
The Kickstarter ends at MIDNIGHT on November 2!